ESD Performance Division Competitive Team
*Ballet training is mandatory for all students who wish to be part of ESD’s Performance Division Competitive Team. Dancers must be 5 years of age or older to be considered for the ESD PD Team.
Beginner 2 & Junior 1/2 dancers-Must be taking at least 1 weekly ballet class & 1 additional class of your choice
Within the Company Competitive Performance Division the students are required to train in core classes consisting of:
• 2 or 3 Ballet classes per week (determined by level placement)
• 1 Jazz competitive class per week (Pre-Intermediate and up)
• 1 Lyrical competitive class per week (Pre-Intermediate and up)
• 1 Turns & Jumps per week (Pre-Intermediate and up)
• 1 Contemporary competitive class per week (Pre-Intermediate and up)
Additionally available to our Company dancers that want to train as much as possible, we offer the opportunity for a single flat rate to add unlimited classes to the core class requirements. These additional classes are offered to Company dancers when you are taking 6 or more classes in: Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Lyrical, Acro, Hip Hop, Contemporary and Jumps & Turns.
*Students will only be placed in a dance discipline in which they are currently enrolled and training in.
Ex: If your dancer does not currently take a tap class, they will not be placed in a tap number.
Performance Division Competitive Ballet Classes
* Must be registered in TWO Cecchetti Ballet Technique classes
Junior Performance Division Competitive Ballet – Saturday 12:30-1:30pm
Pre-Intermediate/Intermediate Performance Division Competitive Ballet – Saturday 1:30-2:30pm
Senior Performance Division Competitive Ballet – Saturday 11:30-12:30pm
PERFORMANCE DIVISION COMPETITIVE JAZZ
** Junior Competitive Jazz PD- Tuesday 6:15-7:00pm
** Pre-Intermediate Competitive Jazz PD – Thursday 6:00-7:00pm
** Intermediate Competitive Jazz PD – Monday 8:00-8:45pm
** Senior Competitive Jazz PD – Monday 6:45-7:45pm
PERFORMANCE DIVISION COMPETITIVE LYRICAL
* Pre-Intermediate Performance Division Competitive Lyrical – Friday 6:15-7:00pm
* Intermediate Performance Division Competitive Lyrical – Wednesday 7:45-8:45pm
* Senior Performance Division Competitive Lyrical – 6:45-7:45pm
PERFORMANCE DIVISION COMPETITIVE MODERN/CONTEMPORARY
* Pre-Intermediate Performance Division Competitive Modern/Contemporary – Saturday 2:30-3:30pm
* Intermediate Performance Division Competitive Modern/Contemporary – Tuesday 7:00-8:00pm
* Senior Performance Division Competitive Modern/Contemporary – Saturday 2:30-3:30pm
PERFORMANCE DIVISION COMPETITIVE TAP
* Pre-Intermediate/Intermediate Tap – Thursday 7:00-8:00pm
Performance Division Competitive Hip Hop