ESD Performance Division Competitive Team
*Ballet training is mandatory for all students who wish to be part of ESD’s Performance Division Competitive Team. Dancers must be 6 years of age or older for the ESD PD Team.
Beginner 2 & Junior 1/2 dancers-Must be taking at least 1 weekly ballet class & 1 additional class of your choice
Company Team- This program is very beneficial for dancers highly invested in dance, who aspire to make dance a career choice or to take their talents to the highest level possible during their training years.
Within the Company Competitive Performance Division the students are required to train in core classes consisting of:
• 2 or 3 Ballet classes per week (determined by level placement)
• 1 Jazz competitive class per week
• 1 Lyrical competitive class per week
• 1 Turns & Jumps per week (Pre-Inter and up)
• 1 Contemporary competitive class per week (Intermediate and up)
Additionally available to our Company dancers that want to train as much as possible, we offer the opportunity for a single flat rate to add unlimited classes to the core class requirements. These additional classes are offered to Company dancers when you are taking 6 or more classes in: Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Lyrical, Acro, Hip Hop, Contemporary and Jumps & Turns.
*Students will only be placed in a dance discipline in which they are currently enrolled and training in.
Ex: If your dancer does not currently take a tap class, they will not be placed in a tap number.
Performance Division Competitive Ballet Classes
* Must be registered in TWO Cecchetti Ballet Technique classes
Junior Performance Division Competitive Ballet – Saturday 10:00-11:00am
Pre-Intermediate Performance Division Competitive Ballet – Saturday 1:30-2:30pm
Intermediate Performance Division Competitive Ballet – Saturday 12:30-1:30pm
Senior Performance Division Competitive Ballet – Saturday 11:00-12:00pm
PERFORMANCE DIVISION COMPETITIVE JAZZ
* Pre-Intermediate Competitive Jazz – Thursday 6:15-7:15pm
* Intermediate Competitive Jazz – Monday 7:45-8:45pm
* Senior Competitive Jazz – Thursday 8:00-9:00pm
PERFORMANCE DIVISION COMPETITIVE LYRICAL
* Pre-Intermediate Performance Division Competitive Lyrical – Saturday 12:30-1:30pm
* Intermediate Performance Division Competitive Lyrical – Tuesday 6:30-7:30pm
* Senior Performance Division Competitive Lyrical – Saturday 1:30-2:30pm
PERFORMANCE DIVISION COMPETITIVE MODERN/CONTEMPORARY
* Intermediate Performance Division Competitive Modern/Contemporary – Tuesday 7:30-8:30pm
* Senior Performance Division Competitive Modern/Contemporary – Tuesday 7:45-8:45pm
Performance Division Competitive Hip Hop
* Monday 6:45-7:45pm