LYRICAL & CONTEMPORARY DANCE
A fusion of jazz and ballet technique, lyrical dance allows dancers to express their emotions by interpreting music and moving poetically.
Modern/Contemporary Dance is an important genre for the dancer to learn The focus of this class is on working through the core and detailed dance work (hands, feet, dynamics). This class helps to develop expression, flow, maturity and artistic quality through the use of gestures, dance, spirit and mime.
The 2019/2020 Schedule of Classes will be posted in March.
Registration for the 2019/2020 dance year begins May 1, 2019.
2018/2019 PERFORMANCE DIVISION COMPETITIVE LYRICAL:
* Pre-Intermediate Performance Division Competitive Lyrical –
* Intermediate Performance Division Competitive Lyrical –
* Senior Performance Division Competitive Lyrical –
2018/2019 PERFORMANCE DIVISION COMPETITIVE MODERN/CONTEMPORARY:
* Pre-Intermediate Performance Division Competitive Modern/Contemporary –
* Intermediate Performance Division Competitive Modern/Contemporary –
* Senior Performance Division Competitive Modern/Contemporary –
* previous dance experience and permission from the director required. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding appropriate class placements